Basic Rules of the Season
Season duration: 27 days
- The Eleventh Season runs from January 31 till February 26.
- In order to participate in Ranked
Battlesyou will need to have achieved at least Level 14 in your Service Record.
- Only Tier IX ships are allowed in these battles.
- As the Eleventh Season of Ranked Battles lasts only one month, there is
totalof 18 Ranks, fewer in comparison to the previous season. For simplicity, they have been combined into Leagues: Second, First, and Premier.
- Battles are held in a "6 vs. 6" format, and team line-ups will be completely equivalent in terms of ship types and tiers.
- New players of Ranked Battles will start the Season from Rank 18. Those who participated in the Tenth Season of Ranked Battles will get bonus stars, one for each Rank they previously attained.
- By winning battles, players earn the stars needed to climb the ranking ladder. At the majority of Ranks, a defeat means a lost star.
- Ranks 18-15, 12, and 1 are irrevocable, and you cannot lose a star for defeat at Ranks 18-17. Be the first on your team in terms of XP earned and keep your hard-earned star even for a lost game.
- A bonus star is granted for reaching a new Rank between Ranks 18-11.
- Unique stars are counted to get a Ranked Battles emblem.
- The flags given for reaching Leagues will be removed from players' accounts when the Season ends.
- All participants who have reached Rank 15 will receive a commemorative flag for participating in the Season, which will remain in your collection after its end.
Naval Battle: A Clash Between Clans
Your Clan needs Oil to develop the Clan Base and get extra bonuses? Don't miss our weekly competition codenamed "Naval Battle"!
The competition will consist of two stages:
- "Preparation": From Monday
tillThursday. At this stage, your Clan needs to confirm its participation and earn, by joint efforts of all clanmates, a given amount of base XP to be able to move to the next stage;
- "Engagement": From Friday
tillSunday. Here you will compete against another Clan and your primary task will be to outscore the adversary by the number of stars you get. Stars will be issued for earning base XP with ships of different types and nations.