- If a player completes a mission, they acquire a star for their Clan, which gains the Clan access to a more complicated mission.
- An attempt is spent on each battle regardless of its result.
- Each player has ten attempts only for an Engagement.
- An Engagement can end with a victory, draw, or defeat.
- The result determines the amount of Oil and number of special rating points the Clan receives.
- These points affect the selection of opponents for
the Engagement. The Clan’s rating can be checked out in the relevant tab of the Naval Battle section.
- This is a non-decreasing rating, the increase of which depends on the success of the Clan in the competition during the Engagement stage.